You are here
Vinyl360 Spotlights the Trends You Need to Know
It’s Vinyl360 time.
Join executives from across the vinyl value chain in Washington, DC, on September 20 to hear from experts in the fields of innovation, sustainability, housing, economics, and more to understand the implications of these trends on your business today and in the next 5–10 years. Then stick around the next day to meet your elected officials on Capitol Hill to discuss the issues affecting the vinyl industry.
The one-day conference kicks off with a keynote from Scott Steinberg, author of Make Change Work For You: 10 Ways to Future-Proof Yourself, Fearlessly Innovate, and Succeed Despite Uncertainty. Steinberg will talk about how to drive change, innovation, and growth to create competitive advantage for your business. Also on the Vinyl 360 agenda:
- Economist Elliott Eisenberg will provide an economic outlook for the vinyl industry. Eisenberg will discuss key economic and housing indicators and what they mean for the vinyl industry. He will also compare economic conditions across the nation and focus on several key trends.
- Political insider Amy Walker will talk about what to expect from the 2016 elections. Walker, national editor of the Cook Political Report, will take attendees on an insider tour of the presidential and congressional election landscape.
- The business case for corporate sustainability. Hear from a panel of leading global brand leaders on why they are embracing sustainability and how corporate sustainability programs guide decisions about product innovation, portfolio offerings, and more.
- Trends affecting the housing market. Representatives from the home building and multifamily housing industries will talk about current trends and the outlook for new and existing properties over the next decade.
- The legislative landscape. Vinyl industry insiders will discuss the legislative and regulatory environment, what they’re tackling now, and priorities for 2017.