You are here
2018 Vinyl360 Annual Conference
For far too long, anti-vinyl activists have spun a narrative based on misinformation and conflating manufacturing processes with finished products. It's time for our industry to be proactive.
Join colleagues from across the vinyl value chain for the 2018 Vinyl360 Annual Conference, October 31st – November 2nd in New Orleans. This is your opportunity to change the narrative by focusing on the sustainable benefits and contributions of the vinyl industry and vinyl products,
5 Things You will Experience at Vinyl360 this Year:
- The U.S. vinyl industry’s unveiling of its branded performance initiative that helps companies tell their sustainability story (with all the details!)
- Stakeholders sharing their sustainability initiatives and how they impact business strategy, supply chains, and employees and customers.
- The role the vinyl industry’s branded performance initiative plays in stakeholder sustainability efforts and procurement processes
- How vinyl value chain members can participate in the industry’s sustainable development path forward
- Private access to the National World War II Museum with live entertainment.
More information can be found on the Vinyl360 agenda. Confernce fee is $450 per person.